Go to Main Website
- Application for admission is made to the principal of the concerned branch on a prescribed form.
- Admission to any class except pre-primary is made after a pre-admission test, and on production of a valid transfer certificate from the previous institution.
- Admission to pre-primary classes and play group is made according to the age of the child : 2-3 year of age for playgroup (Montessori); 4 year of age for Nursery and 5 year of age for the preparatory. A child's ability is also taken into consideration.
Students of all classes should attend prayer meetings in the morning. Students coming late may not be allowed to enter
the class without the principal's permission.
- Parents or their servants are not allowed to enter any class-room.
No child should be absent without a prior written leave application. In case of contagion illness, the child is not
allowed to attend school without a fitness certificate from an authorised medical practitioner..
The school does not accept responsibility for loss of books, money, clothes and other Items belonging the student.
Each child is responsible for his/her own belongings.
- Every child is expected to contribute to the values and standards of the school by his/her conduct.
Students should keep their bicycles at the school cycle stand properly locked. School authorities will not be held
responsible for any loss of unlocked cycles kept in the cycle stand.
No child is allowed to bring mobile phone. Use of motor cycle or moped without a valid driving licence from government
- It is compulsory for students to participate in school function, sports cultural and literary activities.
No child will be allowed to leave school during, school hours. In exceptional circumstances, the child will be allowed
to go with the permission of the principal and accompanied by his/her parents.
- No jewellery is to be worn ( except a wrist watch) and no make-up of any kind is to be used. Nails are to be kept trimmed.